Wednesday, June 23, 2010

...RePete Mixtape Release Party / Sunday, June 27th 2010...



My official mixtape, 'RePete' will be released on Monday, June 28th 2010. The night before, a special listening session will be held at Les Amis.

I've put way too much time into this project, considering it being my official demo for the industry. I've kept my close fans waiting long enough, and it is finally here. Family, friends & fans will be attending, along with a few industry people, and I appreciate everybody who will come out that night, being that I'm eager to hear your feedback and reviews.

I will be hosting this mixtape release party, and introducing every record on RePete, alongside DJ Jon Sotiria, who will be providing music for the whole night.

Entrance is free, drinks available.

The schedule for the night is as follows:

8:00pm - Doors open

9:00pm-9:30pm - I will introduce the first half of RePete.

9:30pm-10:00pm - Halftime break

10:00pm-10:30pm - I will introduce the second half of RePete.

Party will go on 'til 1:00am.

I'm hoping to see everyone there, and toast to the occasion. You've all played a part in my career as a recording artist, and I just want to thank everyone with a special project I've been pouring my blood, sweat and tears into.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment