Friday, November 27, 2009

...Coolest Kid In School Performance in Brooklyn...



On January 9th, 2010 I will be performing at Paphos Bar in Brooklyn.

Paphos Bar
2501 Fulton Street
Brooklyn, NY

Doors open @ 10pm and the party goes on until 4am.

Contacting George Chris @ 516-204-2021 for more details & if you would like to purchase tickets in advance. Tickets are $10, and you get a free shot with admission.

VIP Bottle service available. Food available at diner on first level with a full menu.

I will be performing songs from my Coolest Kid In School mixtape, along with new material.

I appreciate each and every person who will be attending and showing their support. An artist is nothing without his fans, and by showing your support, I try and make great music that everyone can relate to and feel good about.

No comments:

Post a Comment